Monday, October 18, 2010

"The Holiday"

In 2006, there was a feel good romantic comedy called "The Holiday", starring Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black.  I didn't see it when it came out, I usually miss those kinds of flicks- at least until they are played over and over again on cable.  I watched it last night and I loved it! Not because of the story, or the actors-- they were good don't get me wrong, but nothing to rave about-- I fell in love with the cottage.  I want to live in this perfect, charming, stone cottage in the countryside! It's lovely in the winter, but I wish they would make "The Holiday" part 2 and show the cottage in the Spring or Summer when all those roses would be in bloom!







3 comments:

  1. Yeah, nice cottage... are you kidding me? The bath is tiny. No way anyone can fit in that. And all the stone walls. Could you imagine if there was earthquake?? And that blue cushioned ottoman... really?? The headboard is hideous. And the kitchen just looks... cluttered. I mean, how many plates and pitchers do you need, woman. Blecht.

    Give me a nice 70's apartment in MacArthur Park anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... you are a tough critic. And a meanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jus keediiiiing. Iss boooteefoolll.

    ReplyDelete