Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Umbrellas!

It is raining in LA and I am loving it! (I have learned to appreciate rain in the city so long as I don't have to drive in it). This weather makes me appreciate all things rainy, especially the star of the day, the trusty umbrella.  The umbrella I used today is a cute one (a Humane Society "It's Raining Cats and Dogs" theme) but it is not the strongest.  Luckily, these wasn't much of a wind today, but we've have our issues in the past ;)

So maybe, I need to buy a new one.  I had fun looking around the web "window" shopping and realized there are so many options out there...

Umbrellas can be whimsical...
Or pricey...

Umbrellas can be handcrafted in the family tradition...

Or vintage...

Sometimes, umbrellas are magical!



Of course, some times the best things about umbrellas, is who you get to share them with :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaawwww. I will always remember that day with you as we sloshed through Roman ruins and got soaked to the bone, frequently stopping to meander around under our beautiful umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete