Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reading Nook

Who doesn't love a perfect reading nook?! Personally, I like to be kind of cozy and secluded when I curl up with a good book. Natural light and lots of pillows make just about anywhere feel like a good place to read.  I used to read so much more than I do these days, and I want to get back in the habbit.  Maybe if I copied one of these great little reading spaces in my own home I would have my nose in a book more often! (I bet if I got rid of the huge flat screen television in my livingroom I would read more often as well...). 

But these reading spaces make me happy- I love all of them!  Each one is totally different from the next (especially the tree cove found in a public library's kid section) but each one has something great about it. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment