Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Things to look forward to in June

J4U11N3E18


1. Matty's B-day!
2. Linus' Bar Mitzvah
3. Visit to Lassen & Monument National Park- and bonding time with mama!
4. Planting a garden for my parents (I hope its not too late in the season!)
5. Visit to San Diego (This has been on every list since February, let's do this already!)
6. Finally getting my hair did
7. Celebrating anniversary # 2 with Matty. Hmmm...where should I take him? He planned last year's festivities so I think I'm up!
8. Ukulele lessons at McCabes
9. Completing my balcony flower/vegetable garden
10. Movie night in the cemetery
11. Beginning the last of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Return of the King.... ooooh.
12. Canning with Becca- strawberry jam?!
13. Enjoying the new and improved surround system
14. Visiting my Sammy, and the rest of the pack
15. Finishing Weggie's sweater
16. Celebrating my mom's graduation
17. Hot springs & spa treatments!



No comments:

Post a Comment