Monday, January 2, 2012

5% of a Million!


Last night, while I was fast asleep, my little blog was visited for the 50,000th time. I am delighted that so many of you choose to stop by Dreams & Happy Things!

I started this blog as an online utopia for myself, my little space in the digital universe where everything filled me with the warm fuzzies- but knowing that there are folks out there that appreciate this collection of thoughts and photos makes the whole endeavor that much more rewarding. I hope that in some small way, I've been able to make each of you a little bit happier.

And what better way to start off a new year, than by reaching a numerical milestone?! I can't wait for the next 50,000 visits. I have some new things planned for D&HT for 2012. First, I am starting a series of short and fun interviews with some exceptional people- artists, writers and other such interesting characters. The first of such interviews will be posted within the next couple of days, so keep an eye out for it! Also, I want to expand this blog in a couple of ways-- by adding a page dedicated to creative writing, including more guest posts, and developing a place geared to other travelers where I can share my thoughts and photos of special destinations.  And I hope to interact with you all more-- please continue to leave comments or send me emails. They make my day!

Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for reading. Thank you for being a Dreamer and/or a Happy Thing-er!


See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment