Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Matriculated... and it feels so good!

Somebody is officially enrolled at the University of Edinburgh!!! I won't say who... but here's a hint:  


And here he is before an orientation meeting, checking out one of the University's many awesome buildings: (I admit, I am totally jealous. I mean, you can't really find a cooler University than this!)


And like any good orientation, it ended with cocktails and nibblies at the oldest purpose built student union in the world, Teviot Row House:

And in case you were wondering what the exterior of this building looks like (because, like most building here in Edinburgh it is amazing) here is an ink drawing from 1888....

Follow the link for the source of this picture and more about Teviot Row House
Yay, Matt! I'm so excited for you and proud of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment